- Surrounds you with a feeling of safety and security
- Grounds you to the earth plane
- Increases flow in your Root Chakra to aid in grounding, sexuality, and firey energy
Fire Agate is a beautiful stone that contains flashes of brilliant colors, including red, green, blue, orange, and yellow. It is a form of chalcedony, which, according to the International Gem Society, is a combination of microcrystalline quartz and moganite. Fire agate in particular features limonite that gives it the iridescent glow that is so captivating. Fire Agate is rare and said to only be found in Southwestern USA and Mexico, according to Gem Select.
Fire Agate is Useful to:
- Build a strong barrier or protection against ill wishers, curses, hexes, and evil eyes
- Helps to ground the wearer to the earth plane to assist in day-to-day activities, transitions, and rough times
- Removes negative influences and sends ill wishes back to the person who cast them
- Connects the wearer to the Root Chakra and assists in bringing in longevity, vitality, sensuality, and fire energy
- Assists in helping the wearer feel safe and protected
- Removes fear and brings up negative emotions for clearing and release
- Releases addictions, cravings, and feelings associated with binging on substances, food, and other strongholds
Healing Properties of Fire Agate
Agate is a healing stone that, when used in healing work consciously, it brings awareness of issues to the surface for healing, letting go, and moving through the transition. A grounding stone, it will help a person with day-to-day choices in putting one foot in front of the other to make clear, conscious decisions. It also releases any evil wishing upon another so that the person is not bogged down by another person’s bad energy directed at them.