Want to think more clearly and discover the best decision for you right now? If you’re trying to find your life purpose, decide whether to stay in a relationship or get out, or have a decision to make that you’re not clear on your answer, I can help.
Most of the time I give guidance and advice. In a Think Zen, Be Zen coaching session, I guide you to discover the answer within yourself. I help you confront your fears, disbeliefs, false beliefs, and denial to find your truth, your true feelings about the situation. You’ll never be the same again after learning how to find your true, inner voice and decision making process to make the best, most supportive decisions in your life.
Think Zen, Be Zen Coaching Sessions Are Useful For:
- Major life transitions and decisions
- To stay in a relationship or leave
- Whether to get into a new relationship
- Business decisions
- Career decisions
- Life purpose guidance
- Whether to go back to school and/or stay in school
- Minor daily decisions on finances, health related activities, communication with other people, and more
During a 1-hour session, we explore the situation you’re in with questions to find what feelings and truth you’re dismissing. We excavate them and bring them to the surface to take an honest look at your choices. We look at all of the possible outcomes with future progression thinking and sensing abilities. A Think Zen, Be Zen coaching session helps you make at least 1 major decision or a few minor ones during our time together and gives you a working process to use in your future decision making. You’ll feel more at peace with your choices.
Here’s what we can do in a Think Zen, Be Zen coaching session:
- Discuss the situation and decision you’re faced with making
- Use questions to decide what feelings and issues you’re ignoring and dismissing
- Find out if you’re using co-dependent behaviors to cover for someone
- Discover the root cause to ignoring, dismissing, co-dependent behaviors to see how you’re self-sabotaging
- Dispel negative beliefs, false beliefs, and limiting beliefs that may be blocking you
- Future progress different possible decisions to know the outcomes of your decisions before you make them
- Have the truth so that you can make your best decision for at least 1 major decision or a few minor decisions
- Co-create a plan for decision making in the future
Ready to get started? Purchase your Think Zen, Be Zen coaching session and we will schedule a time to talk.